Difference between Class and Structure in C#.NET
Today, We want to share with you Difference between Class and Structure in C#.NET.
In this post we will show you Difference Between Class And Structure, hear for C# Fundamentals: The Differences Between Struct and Class we will give you demo and example for implement.In this post, we will learn about What is difference between class and structure in C Sharp? with an example.
Introduction: Difference Between Class And Structure
In this post, we will learn about difference Between Class And Structure in C#.Net.
- Class is a reference type and its object is created on the heap memory.
- Class can inherit the another class.
- Class can have the all types of constructor and destructor.
- The member variable of class can be initialized directly.
- class object can not be created without using the new keyword, it means we have to use it.TestClass obj=new TestClass();
- Structure is a value type so its object is created on the stack memory.
- Structure does not support the inheritance concept.
- Structure can only have the parametrized constructor. it means a structure can not have the non-parametrized constructor,default constructor and destructor also.
- The member variable of structure can not be initialized directly.
- Structure object can be created without using the new keyword.(optional)TestClass obj;
E-junkie: Sell digital downloads online
E-junkie Provides a Copy-paste buy-now, and cart buttons for selling downloads, codes and tangible products on any website, blog, social media, email and messenger!
I hope you get an idea about Difference between Class and Structure in .NET.
I would like to have feedback on my Infinityknow.com blog.Your valuable feedback, question, or comments about this article are always welcome.If you enjoyed and liked this post, don’t forget to share.