Best family attractions in Southern California : 10 Best Family Places to Seen in Southern California : Los Angeles in Southern California is a unique city that is known as the center of world filmmaking. However, in addition to the already iconic sign “Hollywood” and the basketball team “Los Angeles Lakers”, the city has something to see. We offer you a list of 25 places that you must see, collected by The Crazy Tourist and you can fly with arisial from Asia to the different countries and locations.
1. Go to Universal Studio
- Universal Film Studio is known all over the world – it attracts millions of visitors annually.
- Here you can see the backstage of films that are being shot at the time of your visit.
- This place will appeal to both children and adults.
- Universal Studio is a must-see attraction that must be visited by all tourists who come to Los Angeles. And those who want to “get acquainted” with their favorite movie characters should visit the halls with transformers and Simpsons, where you can make thousands of bright photos.
2. Meet Mickey Mouse at Disneyland
Disneyland is so big that you can write an entire article about how to spend time in this park. It is impossible to squeeze his visit into one day, so immediately count on a few days. In fact, there are as many as two parks: directly Disneyland itself and opposite – California Adventure Park.
3. Visit Family Park
- Family Guy Park is more than 1700 hectares of spectacular lawns and untouched landscapes.
- It is the largest municipal park with wild zones in the United States.
- For those who want to do something more active than admiring the scenery, there are hiking trails with a total length of 53 miles.
- It is also worth visiting the observatory, where you can look at the stars through the world’s most famous telescope. In addition, in the park you can camp, go swimming, golf or pony riding.
4. Walk along the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- About 24 new star installation ceremonies are held annually on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and each of them attracts thousands of spectators from all over the world.
- The entrance to the Alley is completely free, and if you are lucky, you can even watch the installation of the star.
- This is not cheap pleasure for sponsors of stars – the cost of one place on the Walk of Fame is 30 thousand dollars, which go to the Hollywood Historical Foundation.
6. Visit TCL Chinese Theatre
- Since 1927, the Chinese theater TCL has hosted dozens of the most famous artists on the red carpet. The cinema traditionally hosts premieres of many Hollywood films, so here you can meet world stars who came to enjoy watching films with their own participation.
- On the site in front of the cinema there is a special area where the imprints of the hands or feet of many movie stars are preserved in cement, chosen, unlike the Avenue of Stars, by the owners of the theater.
- In particular, there are prints of hands and feet of Charlie Chaplin, Jack Nicholson, Marilyn Monroe, Clint Eastwood, Harrison Ford, Johnny Depp, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Will Smith, Cher, Jim Carrey, Al Pacino, and Michael Jackson.
7. Famous sign in the world
The Hollywood sign is the most famous of the existing signs in the world.
The project was called Hollywood land. The idea of the sign was that Hollywood is a place where magic works, and dreams become reality. Book your ride from aBest Boston car service now and enjoy all places in a package.
8. Stroll along the pier in Santa Monica
Santa Monica Pier was built in 1909. The city faced the problem of sewage that had nowhere to go. During the construction of the pier with a length of almost 500 meters, pipes were carried out under it, through which wastewater was removed into the open ocean.
Fortunately, in 1920, this practice ceased forever, and the pier gradually turned into a landmark.
9. Listen to classical music at Walt Disney Concert Hall
The Walt Disney Concert Hall is the place that the Los Angeles Philharmonic Orchestra considers home. The building is made of stainless steel rods; the whole complex covers an area of almost 14 thousand square meters and is the embodiment of the spirit of Los Angeles.
10. Meet the ancient animals at La Brea Tar Pits
In the heart of Los Angeles is located La Brea Tar Pits – one of the most famous fossil parks in the world. The museum features a huge number of Ice Age fossils, including mammoths and saber-toothed tigers. Excavations on the territory of the museum are still ongoing, which allows you to constantly add new exhibits to existing expositions. You can call forBNL limo services to enjoy the luxury ride with your family.
Best family attractions in Southern California
Relax in the Hollywood Bowl In the Hollywood Bowl you can listen to live music. It is the largest open-air amphitheater in the United States, as well as home to the Hollywood Bowl Orchestra. Prices for seats in the back rows start from $1.