Cleaning is one of those activities that everyone has to do but no one likes doing. The good news is that there are some easy ways to keep your home clean, without spending hours scrubbing and scrubbing. But the bad news is that not all cleaning products are created equally.
Some are more effective than others. All of them cost money, which means you want to make sure you’re getting the most bang for your buck. Here, are some of the best tips for how to clean your home in just 15 minutes or less per day!
Important Tips for Cleaning
- Use cleaner on stains: Just because you can’t see the stain doesn’t mean it’s not there. Dirty dishes, shoes, toys, and stains all tend to migrate.
- Make sure you’re taking care of those gross stains before you put them down on a clean surface. You can also use an old dishrag or a wet paper towel to pick up little messes.
- Fill up your sink and drain: Once you’ve cleaned a room, fill up your sink or a shallow tub or bucket, and place your dirty cloth or rag in it.
- You don’t want to leave the rags and towels soaking in water, so just rinse the mess and then hang them to dry. This will keep your counters clear and your bathroom sinks tidy.
The Best Ways to Clean Your Home
- Use a Spray-on Wax to Remove Physical Scratches from Wooden Appliances Use this technique to remove physical scratches from any wooden appliance, from a table to a desk to a dresser to a dresser.
- Remove Scratches on Wooden Kitchen Appliances Using a Spray-On Wax from Instructables
- Use Bar Soap (Not a Crystal Marble) to Clean Creases Off Your Marble-Backed Bathtub If you need to get rid of the stain from your bathtub, just use a bar soap (not a crystal marble) to gently scrub it away.
- Clear Up a Marble-Backed Bathtub Using a Bar Soap From How-To Geek
- Use Coffee Grounds to Clean Glass from Ikea If you’re dealing with a glass door, turn to a handful of coffee grounds to rub the glass and remove any dirt or grime.
Make Your Home Smell Good!
It’s good to have a clean home, but it can also be bad for your health! A good-smelling home is a big advantage. So, if you want your home to smell good, and not bad, try putting some baking soda and vinegar in your toilet bowl, around your sink, and around your bathtub.
These two ingredients are both effective in getting rid of bad smells.
It will cost a little more than most cleaning products, but it is an inexpensive and easy way to get your home smelling good again! Cleaning your Bathroom The bathroom is an obvious choice when it comes to cleaning your home.
The bathtub and shower are prime places to clean, and make the most obvious messes.
Cleaning Supplies for Every Room
Professional quality and smart cleaning products use new and innovative ingredients to make cleaning easier. The brands we recommend are doing their homework to figure out the best ways to clean your home on a budget.
Baking soda is the name brand that most people know and trust for their cleaning needs.
Baking soda is a natural, inexpensive, safe, and effective ingredient to keep your home clean and smell great. It’s the first ingredient listed in most natural cleaning products
The truth is that cleaning is important, but it’s not something that people want to do unless they absolutely have to. But cleaning your home takes more than just cleaning the house.
It also means protecting your family and yourself from illness, saving you money on health care, and making your life a little easier. Some of the information in this article may seem like common sense, but it is nice to have those reminders once in a while, isn’t it?