Magento Hosting – The thumb rule to build any affluent eCommerce store starts with the selection of a leading and smooth e-commerce platform. If we talk about the latest and best e-commerce site system which is easy to use then Magento can undoubtedly be a perfect contender. Magento is an open-source platform fitted with the features that help to build a great online store that can take you to your business aspirations.
Want to sell your creations or other downloadable products? Magento fits the best for such needs, offering you a bucket full of plugins and themes further allowing you to blend all the store features to stand out in the crowd and achieve success in your online venture.
Even though there are so many effective specialties offered by Magento, it is very crucial to pick the best Magento hosting environment that supports you in every aspect to make your store work perfectly. Moreover, you should also look for peace of mind in order to concentrate more on other important tasks rather than just worrying about hosting and server-related matters all the time.
So, now thinking what are the strong features of Magento which make it the best platform for your e-commerce site? Here is the answer below:
Features Of Magento
Before searching for the best Magento hosting provider let us dive into the two potential reasons that make Magento the best eCommerce platform.
- Magento offers various promotion and marketing options where it showcases all the product-related information.
- Magento allows you to customize various additions like discounts, pricing, poll surveys, and more to your website.
- Magento is optimized for all the search engines with characteristics like Google content API, XML Site Map, catalog management, display management, shipping features, and more.
Now as we are done taking insights into Magento as a development platform, now let us take you on a quick tour of top web hosting platforms that can be perfect for your Magento project.
Emerged in 1996, Bluehost is one of the oldest and most used web hosting services. It gives your platform a fast loading speed along with the capability to drive huge traffic to your site. The most interesting thing about the use of Bluehost is that the loading speed is never affected even if the traffic continues to rise. Moreover, if we talk about Bluehost’s performance then the server response time always remains high regardless of the type of content to be loaded.
Bluehost’s Features And Hosting Plans
- It offers shared hosting which fits best for most of the small businesses which are not having much traffic.
- It offers you a private server that is perfect for expanding businesses on a faster note.
- They also provide the cloud hosting option where you can change the server when your business eventually starts to expand.
Furthermore, with any plan like basic, plus, or prime you are provided, you can always explore the easy-to-use panel from where you can create and manage the databases.
- InMotion Hosting
Another credible hosting provider is InMotion hosting which is well-known for offering quality customer support. One of the worthiest benefits it provides is that its hosting is devoted to websites of all sizes whether it’s a small CMS or large Magento website. In terms of speed and performance, InMotion hosting hardly takes more than a second to load the webpage. Even under the huge traffic, it is capable of maintaining the loading speed of the website.
- InMotion Hosting Offers free switching between web hosts to InMotion
- You are always allowed to choose your preferred location and enjoy a faster speed regardless of traffic.
- It brings you faster and reliable SSD storage
Other than these, the technical support team of InMotion hosting is 24/7 available for the customers providing support via phone, live chat, and much more.
Don’t Miss : Top 20 High Paying Keywords in Google Adsense
SiteGround hosting is one of the top-rated web hosts which includes features such as automatic upgrades, one-click staging, and GIT-version control. While pricing is of utmost importance but web hosts should never compromise on quality performance and therefore, SiteGround loads the page within 650 ms which is much faster than many of the hosting providers. Moreover, with its support team in the US, they respond to the customers within 34 to 54ms. However, in other regions, the load time can vary but still remains magnificent.
Features And Hosting Plans
- Shared hosting is offered to businesses with low-traffic sites.
- Cloud hosting allows the use of resources from various other servers available on the cloud.
- The overall customer support system is great and one can easily upgrade from one hosting plan to another.
- Web Hosting Hub
Web Hosting Hub offers the priced plans to ensure every small business gets the benefits within their budget and is able to handle the cPanel. However, they lack VPS options which makes them unsuitable for the large Magento e-commerce websites. But still, with many other advantages, they are able to fulfill the requirements of all the small businesses or startups. Web Hosting Hub gives your site credibility making it a one-stop-shop for the customers. Not only this, but they also offer unlimited storage with additional access to web builder.
- Free website transfers
- 24/7 customer support to all the e-commerce sites
- Free domains
- Gives you the opportunity to choose a data center to achieve the required loading speed and performance
Besides all these, Web Hosting Hub brings you a variety of free tools including different shopping carts, forum software, CMS, and more.
Now coming on to GoDaddy, it is the largest registrar of domains with more than 63 million domains and has started the website hosting as well as rocking on it too. GoDaddy provides secure, fast, and reliable hosting at affordable rates. If you opt for their annual plan, night backups, DDoS protection, redundant firewalls, and more then you can get a free domain with enhanced overall site performance.
Hosting Plans And Features
- GoDaddy offers plans that are meant to meet the needs of every single customer from startups to large eCommerce sites.
- It offers shared hosting to let you manage the site with ease and you can always find a plan that best suits your needs from Deluxe plan, Economy plan, and Ultimate plan.
- Along with 24/7 support via live chats and phone, it allows the customers to access the tutorials and the groups where you can publish anything from queries to the solutions.
The Closing Words
So, whichever hosting provider you opt for your Magento eCommerce website, now you have some solid options for your queries on “why choose it?” But make sure you plan a decision according to your business as if you have less traffic on your site or are owning a small business then going with Web Hosting Hub will be a better choice but if you handle a large eCommerce store then opt according to your product and performance requirements.
However, if you reach for an expert Magento Web Development Company with your needs, there are fair chances that you can get the right hosting support for your dream project. Otherwise, you can always have the option to count on any of the above-suggested options. Good luck!