Moderate Treks In India :-
Some Of The Moderate Treks In India Are the following :
1.) Gidara Bugyal Trek –
Located In Uttrakhand at 13,900ft. The Gidara Bugyal Trek is a very Ancient Trek among the well known Himalayan Trek, It is also Larger than Ali Bedni Bugyal Trek. And this trek is a trek which not everyone can complete so you need proper fitness and experience to do this trek . The campsite is really beautiful and leaves you in a Awe of this place.
- Best Time to Visit – The best time to visit this trek is from Late June to september.
- Difficulty Level – Difficulty level of this trek is Moderate to Difficult.
Planning a trip ? – Kedarkantha treks
2.) Annapurna Base Camp Trek –
Located In Nepal at 13,550 ft. The Annapurna Base Camp Trek Is one of the most famous trek in the world!!!! . It Is every Mountaineer’s dream to climb this mountain ,well if not climb then at least trek till the base camp. This entire trek is 70 kms long. It is a very long trek but climbing it you will be climbing the World’s 10th Highest Peak which is Annapurna at 8,091 m .
- Best time to Visit Annapurna Base Camp Trek – The Best time to do this trek is the Month of April and Month Of September.
- Difficulty Level – The Difficulty Level Of this trek ranges from Moderate to Difficult.
3.) Khopra Ridge Trek –
Located In Nepal at 15,709ft. Khopra Ridge Trek is one of the most popular trek in the world, Because of the 22 Big mountains that you see on your way while doing this trek. Well the speciality of this trek is that you trek on a ridge for 2 whole days and no other trek in the world is like this that you walk on a ridge for 2 whole days and not get bored , Also there are big mountains on both the side of the ridge so it gives you endless views of mountains. So this trek is really special.
- Best time to Visit – Best time to Visit Khopra ridge trek is From March- April and the month of October.
- Difficulty Level – The Difficulty Level of this trek ranges from Moderate to Difficult.
4.) Buran Ghati Trek –
Located In Himachal Pradesh At a Height Of 15,000ft. Buran Ghati Trek is Considered as the Mega Trek as it has all the elements of each and every trek combined, It is Adventurous ,It has a History with Historical Villages , Meadows , Crossings , Deep and Dense Forests . The Trek Begins from a historic village and ends in meadows.
- Best time to visit – Best time to visit Buran Ghati trek is May to June and September – October.
- Level Of Difficulty- The Difficulty level of this trek ranges from Moderate to Difficult.
5.) Rupin Pass Trek –
Located In Uttarakhand at a Height of 15,279ft. If Someone says Classic trek then the first name that comes to mind is Rupin Pass trek. It is believed that the scenery here changes every hour. Something new is noticed every hour while you are trekking.
- Best time to do this trek – Best time to do the Rupin Pass trek is from the month of May-June and from September to October.
- Level Of Difficulty – The Difficulty Level of this trek ranges from Moderate to Difficult.
6.) Gaumukh Tapovan Trek –
Located In Uttarakhand at a height of 14,202 ft. The Gaumukh trek is one of the oldest and one of the legendary treks in India. This trek is very special because it gives views of Mt. Shivling and also the Gangotri Glacier , Where the Holy River Ganga Originates.
- Best time to Visit – Best time to do this trek is in the month May- June and September – October .
- Level of Difficulty – The Level of difficulty of Gaumukh trek ranges from Moderate to Difficult .
7.) Hampta pass trek –
Hampta Pass sits at an associate degree altitude of 4270 m (14039 ft) on the Pir Panjal mountains, the range of mountains. It’s a small low corridor between Lahaul’s Chandra valley and also the Kullu valley of Himachal Pradesh,India.Vertical rock walls, falls, hanging glaciers, pinewoods, shrub timberlands, open meadows, small lakes and peaks rising on top of 6000 metres square measure the most characteristics of this expedition.
- Best time to visit – Best time to visit Hampta pass trek is from June – September.
- Level Of Difficulty – Level of difficulty of this trek is Moderate.